Thursday, April 10, 2008

In life, we come across Moments of Happiness, Success, Disappointments, Sorrows & Unexpected ones too. We will gain from every moment that we have experienced. Each from the Moment will leave us differently from the day it found us. Some moments will make us a happier person; some will give us strength we never thought we would possess while some will drag us down to the bottom


'dON'T let the pain of one moment destroy the joy of all the rest. dON'T judge life by one difficult moment. LET us not be discouraged by setbacks and failures. Enjoy! SHARING TOUCHING MOMENTS SNAPSHOTS WITH FRIENDS......






Man...I'm getting so fatI can hardly scratch my own butt!!







These morning walks are KILLING ME!!!!









The Kiss of Life







I feel so secure in your ears







Sorry Mum, I'm new at this.....










I'm so cute n adorable. They won't care if I shred these!





I really need to get going But just can't seem to get motivated ...
















Now this is what I called sleeping!







Solitaire! A piece of cake man ...




Finally, among all things in life, don't forget to SMILE! Have a Great Day!

No comments: